The BKI pressure fryer has these great features:
• LPG or natural gas fuel.
• Super fast ignition with “Instant ON”.
• 8-programme computer control.
• Safety pressure-release valve.
• Comes on casters for easy cleaning.
The Barbeque King (BKI) LGF-FC pressure fryer is very similar in design and size to the Henny Penny pressure fryer system. Barbeque King (BKI), made famous for their legendary Barbecue King chicken rotisseries, apply the same quality and design excellence to these fryers.
The most important features of the BKI pressure fryer are:
• They are designed for efficiency and economy, a long life and safe use.
• The fryers produce tender food every time, with no overcook.
• Produce food with a 30% longer holding time.
• Suitable for heavy duty kitchen use.
• No messing around with oil thanks to the quick disconnect system.
• A cold zone in the oil collects the waste and fall-off. And it lasts longer.
• The lids have interlocks to guarantee safe use.
The BKI LGF-FC is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your pressure fryer is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley kitchens.
For further information please download the brochure using the link above or please call us on 0044 (0)117 405 7580.
Watch the BKI pressure fryer video