Electrolux W5600X washing machine front loading
User-friendlyDesigned specifically to ensure safe and simple operation. Large door opening easy-to-use interface very low noise and vibration level are appreciated features.
Tailored to your needsExtra Spin models are robust and reliable in any type of installation which needs a basic product.
EconomicalWith our high efficiency shirt finishers you will get high quality finished shirts. Our presses with nickel-plated head reduce heat loss and save energy. Trouble free operation Trouble free operation The special design and technical features will guarantee trouble-free operation and excellent finishing results. Our machines are provided with an anti-stretching device to protect waistband and legs from deformation when finishing elastic fabrics.
- Contact us for shipping prices to your country.
- Standard voltage and/or gas type. Please enquire for your destination point requirements.
This Electrolux frontloading washing machine offers the finest quality materials, design and workmanship. You can rely on Electrolux to give you years of trouble free service with your washing machine.
• Compass Pro® microprocessor Large display and one control knob for easy program selection
• Language selection
• Quick selection and option buttons for the most frequently used wash programs and options
• Wash program packages optimized on Economy Perfomance and Time (Available on general programs)
• Extremely low water and energy consumption
• High extraction force for efficient dewatering
• Door with gasket and strong hinges built for heavy duty operation
• Stainless and galvanized steel in all vital parts for high degree of rust protection
• SuperBalance guarantees the correct extraction force
The Electrolux W5600X front loading washing machine is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial laundry. We export commercial laundry equipment to all countries in the world so customising your Electrolux equipment is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley and marine environments.
For further information please call us on 0044 (0)117 325 0588.