500 litre square Commercial Boiling Pan. Direct gas heat. Icos PQF.GD 500/N
• As a commercial crab boiler for shellfish, including lobster, crayfish, prawns, squid or octopus and all types of shelled products including mussels, cockles and whelks.
• Boiling bone broth and other gelatinous products that need boiling pan with fast boiling and accurate temperature control over long periods. (Programmable temperature control is an optional extra).
• As a boiling pan for rice, soup or any product which has significant quantities of water and will not burn to the base of the pan.
Parallel-piped boiling pan with cylindrical container. Can be wall positioned either individually or in series. This is the most suitable pan for modular installation under a hood. Thanks to its solid design and functionality, it is most suited for continuous and prolonged use.
- Twelve months parts-only warranty.
- Price excludes shipping. Contact us for shipping prices to your country.
- Standard voltage and gas type. Please enquire for your destination point requirements.
This Icos commercial boiling pan offers the finest quality materials, design and workmanship. You can rely on Icos to give you years of trouble free service.
Main features of this boiling pan
• Cooking tank with bottom in AISI 316 polished stainless steel thickness from 2mm to 4mm and walls in AISI 304 stainless steel
Boiling Pan Jacket (Indirect Heat Version)
• Jacket with bottom and walls in AISI 304 stainless steel
Boiling Pan Lid
• Normal version: balanced lid in AISI 304 stainless steel with heat resistant handle
• Autoclave version: balanced lid in AISI 304 stainless steel with heat resistant handle, alimentary silicon gasket, hermetic sealing clamps and safety valve at 0,05 Bar
Boiling Pan Support Frame
• Stainless steelframe
• Thermal insulation assured by high density rock fibre
• Panels in AISI 304 stainless steel, fine satin finish.
The Icos commercial boiling pan is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your Icos equipment is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley kitchens.
For further information please call us on 0044 (0)117 405 7580.