420 litre automatic pasta cooker. Twin tank 210 + 210 litre. Gas heating. Icos MCP 40G
This Icos automatic pasta cooker is made for continuous use in heavy use environments. It’s not just suitable for pasta. Thanks to the unique basket design it can be used to cook rice (minimum 1.5mm grain), vegetables, meat and fish.
Precision instruments make setting the cooking programs very easy and intuitive. The cooking cycles can be repeated by simply pressing the start button, making the unit very straightforward for staff to use.
- Twelve months parts-only warranty.
- Price excludes shipping. Contact us for shipping prices to your country.
- Standard voltage and gas type. Please enquire for your destination point requirements.
This Icos automatic pasta cooker offers the finest quality materials, design and workmanship. You can rely on Icos to give you years of trouble free service.
Main features of this automatic pasta boiler
• Stainless steel cooking tank in AISI 316/L SB (scotch brite) polished.
Pan Jacket Construction
• Jacket with bottom and walls in AISI 304 stainless steel.
Boiling Pan Lid
• Balanced lid in AISI 304 stainless steel with heat resistant handle.
Boiling Pan Support Frame
• Stainless steel frame.
• Thermal insulation assured by high density ceramic fibre 64/128.
• Panels in AISI 304 stainless steel fine satin finish.
Pan Tilting Mechanism
• Automatic tilting by electric actuator mechanism.
• Electric supply: 400V 3N 50Hz.
• Heating by means of AISI 304 stainless steel high efficiency tube burners.
• Ignition by means of manual piezo-electric lighter and pilot flame.
• Valve-controlled safety tap with thermocouple.
• Safety thermostat against overheating and lack of water.
• Venting grid.
• Set of jets for different gas types.
The Icos automatic pasta cooker is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your Icos equipment is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley kitchens.
For further information please call us on 0044 (0)117 405 7580.