400 litre programmable tilting bratt pan. Direct gas heating. Icos BRCXL 400 GD
This Bratt pan has an automatic tilting device, designed to be positioned against a wall, alone or in an array. Models BRC from 120 to 200 litre and models BRCXL from 200 to 400 litre. Suitable for restaurants and small/medium cafeterias. For marine galley use, the appliance is provided with floor anchoring. The BR range is versatile and low energy so ideal for small/medium size institutional catering. Models come with electronic microprocessor control with preselection of temperature and cooking time, with digital display.
- Twelve months parts-only warranty.
- Price excludes shipping. Contact us for shipping prices to your country.
- Standard voltage and gas type. Please enquire for your destination point requirements.
This Icos bratt pan offers the finest quality materials, design and workmanship. You can rely on Icos to give you years of trouble free service.
Main features of this bratt pan
• Tank made entirely of stainless steel
• For BRC: the bottom is made in stainless steel AISI 316 or in compound
• Cooking tank with non-stick finish in ceramic microspheres.
• For BRCXL: the bottom is made in stainless steel thickness 15mm AISI 316 or in compound thickness 12+3mm
• Cooking tank with vibrated finish.
• Water fill by tap
• Mounted on cabinet with inox adjustable legs
Boiling Pan Lid
• Balanced lid in stainless steel with resistant handle
Boiling Pan Support Frame
• Stainless steel frame
• Thermal insulation assured by high density ceramic fibre 64/128
• Panels in AISI 304 stainless steel fine satin finish
Pan Tilting Mechanism
• Automatic tilting with hydraulic drive on front axle and automatic block in case of damage.
The Icos bratt pan is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your Icos equipment is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley kitchens.
For further information please call us on 0044 (0)117 405 7580.