200 litre tilting bratt pan. Direct gas heat. Icos BRQ 200 GD
Rectangular bratt pan with a rectangular tank, designed to be positioned against a wall, alone or in array. The BR pan is suitable for restaurants and small and medium cafeterias. For marine galley use, the appliance is provided with floor anchoring means. Motorised tilting version as standard. The BR pan is versatile and low-energy, making it ideal for small estabilishments.
This Icos bratt pan offers the finest quality materials, design and workmanship. You can rely on Icos to give you years of trouble free service.
Main features of this bratt pan
• Tank is costructed in stainless steel
• The bottom is realised in steel or bimetal (compound)
• Balanced lid in stainless steel with resistant handle
• Water fill by tap
• Inox adjustable legs
Boiling Pan Lid
• Lid in stainless steel with balanced springs and stainless steel handle
Boiling Pan Support Frame
• Stainless steel frame
• Thermal insulation assured by high density ceramic fibre 64/128
• Panels in AISI 304 stainless steel fine satin finish
Pan Tilting Mechanism
• Motorised tilting mechanism as standard.
The Icos bratt pan is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your Icos equipment is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley kitchens.
For further information please call us on 0044 (0)117 405 7580.