Electrolux 727492 Saladette Heavy Duty Saladette 290 litre with 2 doors and UK plug. Model number: SALGK2D
• CFC and HCFC free (ecological refrigerant type: R404a - gas in foam: cyclopenthane).
• Integrated refrigerated well compartment for GN 1/3 - Height: 150mm with forced-air circulation and air-curtain.
• 60 mm insulation for energy saving.
• Electronic control with external digital temperature display.
• Easy-to-use control panel.
• Forced air circulation for rapid cooling and an even temperature distribution.
• Adjustable temperature range from +2 to +4°C to suit different dairy storage requirements.
• Electronic microprocessor control with external digital temperature display.
• Easy-to-use electronic control panel. Fully programmable.
• No cross-contamination between upper and lower part (nothing will fall in the lower compartment).
• Anti-tilt runners accept GN 1/1 containers.
• Suitable for use in ambient temperatures of up to 32 °C.
• Large front working top (400 mm).
• Built-in compressor to suit operating conditions.
• Delivered with UK plug.
• Constructed from AISI 304 Stainless steel throughout to meet the highest hygiene standards.
• Mounted on wheels.
• Access to all components from the front.
• If needed working top can be removed for easier handling during installation (in case of narrow doors).
• Rounded internal corners for ease of cleaning.
• Developed and produced in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified factory.
• Heavy duty balanced stainless steel lid easy to remove and turn to facilitate cleaning.
• Worktop in AISI 304 Stainless steel with a 50 mm thickness.
• Easy to clean: removable internal support structure with no dirt traps for unbeatable hygiene.
The Electrolux 727492 Saladette Heavy Duty Saladette 290lt with 2 doors and UK plug is everything you would expect from Electrolux, a class-leader in quality and reliability. You can rely on Electrolux to give you years of trouble free service with your appliance.
The Electrolux 727492 Saladette Heavy Duty Saladette 290lt with 2 doors and UK plug is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your Electrolux equipment is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley kitchens.
For further information please download the brochure using the link above or please call us on 0044 (0)117 405 7580.