Electrolux 726593 air-o-chill Blast Chiller-Freezer 20 2/1 180 kg. Model number: AOF2028CD
• Blast Chilling cycle: 180 kg from +90°C up to + 3°C in less than 90 minutes.
• Blast Freezing cycle: 170 kg from 90°C up to -18 °C in less than four hours.
• High density polyurethane insulation 85 mm tickness HCFC free.
• Soft Chilling (air temperature 0°C).
• Hard Chilling (air temperature -20°C).
• Shock freezing (low air temperature adjustable up to -41°C).
• Holding at +3 °C for chilling or -22 °C for freezing automatically activated at the end of each cycle to save energy and maintain the target temperature (manual activation is also possible).
• Turbo cooling: chiller works continuously at the desired temperature; ideal for continuous production.
• Cruise cycle: the chiller automatically sets the parameters for the quickes and best chilling (it works by probe).
• Two specialized cycles:
P1 brings down ice-cream temperature to -14°C (measured at the core when probe is inserted). Once set temperature is reached the temporary maintenance phase automatically begins holding the -14°C temperature.
P2 sets temperature to -36°C / -40°C for an indefinite amount of time maintaining the ventilation active. Temperature is adjustable up to -40°C without interrupting the cycle allowing ice-cream to be kept longer in the freezer.
• Control unit provides several operating settings (programmable parameters): time/core temperature according to NF and UK regulations time/air temperature/probe personalized according to national regulations sterilizing cycle: UV lamps built-in (on request) 3 single sensor or 3-sensor temperature probes (as accessory) ideal for meats automatic defrosting and manual defrosting.
• 3-sensor core probe as standard and automatic detection of the core probe insertion.
• Probe-driven cycles feature ARTE (Algorithm for Remaining Time Estimation) to make planning the activities easier.
• Control unit provides two large displays to read out: time core temperature cycle countdown alarms service information.
• Audible alarm starts when the cycle ends or terminates abnormally.
• All information related to the different operating models are recorded: date time cycle core temperature holding temperature HACCP accordance.
• Chilling and freezing times can vary according to food quantity density moisture contents and type of containers. Chilling capacity according to NF regulations is 144 kg.
• Performance guaranteed at ambient temperatures of +32°C.
• Main components in 304 AISI stainless steel.
• Developed and produced in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified factory.
• Evaporator with antirust protection.
• Motors and fan waterproof protected IP23.
• PC connection on request gate RS 485.
• Stand alone printer as accessory.
• Inner cell with fully rounded corners.
• Environmentally friendly: R404a as refrigerant fluid.
• Removable magnetic gasket door with hygienic design.
• Ventilator swinging hinged panel for access to the evaporator for cleaning.
• Automatic heated door frame.
• Thermostatic expansion valve to optimize the cooling unit efficiency.
• Solenoid valve included.
• No water connections required.
• Waste water can be plumbed into drain but can also be collected in an optional waste container.
This blast chiller is everything you would expect from a world-beating brand. You can rely on Electrolux to give you years of trouble free service with your appliance.
• Supply voltage: 400 V/3N ph/50 Hz
• Electrical power: 8.34 kW
• Defrost Power: 4.56 kW
• Circuit breaker required Installation:
• Clearance: 5 cm on sides and back.
• Please see and follow detailed installation instructions provided with the unit Capacity:
• GN: 40 - 1/1 containers
• GN: 20 - 2/1 containers
• Max load capacity: 180 kg
- Key Information:
• Door hinges: Right Side
• External dimensions Height: 2473 mm
• External dimensions Width: 1400 mm
• External dimensions Depth: 1206 mm
• Net weight: 605 kg
• Shipping weight: 480 kg
• Shipping volume: 3.14 m³
• Chilling-Freezing Productivity per cycle (NF Regulations): 144 kg - 144 kg
• Chilling-Freezing Productivity per cycle (UK Guidelines): 180 kg - 170 kg ; Refrigeration Data
• Refrigerant type: R404a
• Refrigeration power: 20200 W
• Refrigeration power at evaporation temperature: -10 °C
• Refrigerant weight: 7500 g
The Electrolux 726593 air-o-chill Blast Chiller-Freezer 20 2/1 180 kg is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your Electrolux equipment is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley kitchens.
For further information please download the brochure using the link above or if there is no available link then please call us on 0044 (0)117 405 7580.