Electrolux 603850 Planetary Mixer 5 litre with electronic controls and hub. Fitted with UK Plug. Model number: BE5YAG
• Professional compact table top beater mixer for intensive kneading mixing and whipping.
• Maximum capacity (flour with 60% of hydration) 1.5 kg suitable for 10-100 meals per service.
• Delivered with:
• Spiral Hook Paddle Wire Whisk and Mixing Bowl for 5 lt. All made in stainless steel and dishwasher safe. ? Accessory drive hub (accessories are not included).
• Tools shape and size perfectly adapt to the bowl for uniform mixing of even small quantities.
• Electronic speed variator.
• Removable safety screen - thanks to a "clip" system without screws - activates the raising and lowering of the bowl.
• Ergonomic and reliable knob to select the speed adjusting to the tool and mixture hardness.
• Safety device will automatically stop the machine when the bowl is lowered.
• 304 AISI stainless steel bowl - 5 lt capacity.
• Variable speed from 20 to 220 rpm (planetary movement) to adjust to the selected tool and mixture hardness.
• Transparent splash guard made of Eastman Tritan? copolyester BPA free impact resistant and stays clear and durable after several dishwashing cycle. Eastman&Tritan are trademarks fo Eastman Chemical Company.
• Variable speed rotation of the tools from 67 rpm to 740 rpm.
• Sturdy metal accessory hub able to withstand heavy usage.
• Water protected planetary system (IP55 electrical controls IP34 overall machine).
• Asynchronous motor with high start-up torque.
• Planetary movement based on self lubricating gears eliminating any risk of leaks.
• Compact and portable design.
The Electrolux 603850 Planetary Mixer 5 litre BE5YAG is everything you would expect from Electrolux, a class-leader in quality and reliability. You can rely on Electrolux to give you years of trouble free service with your appliance.
The Electrolux 603850 Planetary Mixer 5 litre BE5YAG is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your Electrolux equipment is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley kitchens.
For further information please download the brochure using the link above or please call us on 0044 (0)117 405 7580.