Electrolux 601869 Planetary Mixer. Capacity: 30 litres. Electronic Controls. Model number: XBEF30S
• Professional beater mixer that provides all the basic mixer functions: kneading of all sort of pastes mixing of semi-liquid products emulsions and various sauces.
• Delivered with:
• Spiral Hook Paddle Whisk and Mixing Bowl for 30 lt.
• Waterproof touch button control panel with timer speed setting and display.
• Electronic speed variator.
• Maximum capacity (flour with 60% of hydration) 7 kg suitable for 100-300 meals per service.
• Wire safety screen fitted with a removable chute to add products while working thus ensuring operator safety.
• Pivoting and removable wire safety screen for easier and better cleaning.
• Raising and lowering of the bowl controlled by lever with an automatic locking of the bowl when in the raised position.
• Safety device will automatically stop the machine when the bowl is lowered.
• Body in non-corrosive material.
• Height adjustable feet.
• Sturdy construction with mechanically welded strong metal frame.
• 302 AISI Stainless steel bowl - 30 lt. capacity.
• Asynchronous motor with high start-up torque.
• 10 speeds from 30 to 180 rpm (planetary movement) to adjust to the selected tool and mixture hardness.
• Water protected planetary system (IP55 electrical controls IP34 overall machine).
• Planetary movement based on self lubricating gears eliminating any risk of leaks.
• Power: 1100 watts.
The Electrolux 601869 XBEF30S mixer is everything you would expect from Electrolux, a class-leader in quality and reliability. You can rely on Electrolux to give you years of trouble free service with your appliance.
The Electrolux 601869 XBEF30S mixer is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your Electrolux equipment is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley kitchens.
For further information please download the brochure using the link above or please call us on 0044 (0)117 405 7580.