Electrolux 601854 Planetary Mixer. Capacity: 20 litres. Table Model with Electronic Controls and Attachment Hub. Model number: XBEF20AST
• Professional beater mixer that provides all the basic mixer functions: kneading of all sort of pastes mixing of semi-liquid products emulsions and various sauces.
• Delivered with:
• Spiral Hook Paddle Wire Whisk and Mixing Bowl for 20 lt. ? Accessory drive hub (accessories are not included).
• Waterproof touch button control panel with timer speed setting and display.
• Electronic speed variator.
• Wire safety screen fitted with a removable chute to add products while working thus ensuring operator safety.
• Maximum capacity (flour with 60% of hydration) 6 kg suitable for 50-150 meals per service.
• Raising and lowering of the bowl controlled by lever with an automatic locking of the bowl when in the raised position.
• Safety device will automatically stop the machine when the bowl is lowered.
• Body in non-corrosive material.
• Height adjustable feet.
• Compact design for table top installations.
• Sturdy construction with mechanically welded strong metal frame.
• 302 AISI Stainless steel bowl - 20 lt. capacity.
• Asynchronous motor with high start-up torque.
• 10 speeds from 30 to 180 rpm (planetary movement) to adjust to the selected tool and mixture hardness.
• Planetary movement based on self lubricating gears eliminating any risk of leaks.
• Water protected planetary system (IP55 electrical controls IP34 overall machine).
• Power: 900 watts.
The Electrolux 601854 XBEF20AST mixer is everything you would expect from Electrolux, a class-leader in quality and reliability. You can rely on Electrolux to give you years of trouble free service with your appliance.
The Electrolux 601854 XBEF20AST mixer is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your Electrolux equipment is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley kitchens.
For further information please download the brochure using the link above or please call us on 0044 (0)117 405 7580.