Electrolux 601852 Planetary Mixer. Capacity: 20 litres. Table Model with Hub Single Phase. Model number: XBMF20AST6
• Professional beater mixer that provides all the basic mixer functions: kneading of all sort of pastes mixing of semi-liquid products emulsions and various sauces.
• Delivered with:
• Spiral Hook Paddle Wire Whisk and Mixing Bowl for 20 lt. ? Accessory drive hub (accessories are not included).
• Waterproof touch button control panel with timer setting and display.
• Mechanical speed variator.
• Wire safety screen fitted with a removable chute to add products while working thus ensuring operator safety.
• Pivoting and removable wire safety screen for easier and better cleaning.
• Maximum capacity (flour with 60% of hydration) 6 kg suitable for 50-150 meals per service.
• Raising and lowering of the bowl controlled by lever with an automatic locking of the bowl when in the raised position.
• Safety device will automatically stop the machine when the bowl is lowered.
• Body in non-corrosive material.
• Compact design for table top installations.
• Sturdy construction with mechanically welded strong metal frame.
• 302 AISI Stainless steel bowl - 20 lt. capacity.
• Asynchronous motor with high start-up torque.
• 8 speeds from 35 to 180 prm to be lever operated while the machine is working according to the tool and the mixture hardness.
• Planetary movement based on self lubricating gears eliminating any risk of leaks.
• Water protected planetary system (IP55 electrical controls IP23 overall machine).
• Power: 750 watts.
The Electrolux 601852 XBMF20AST6 mixer is everything you would expect from Electrolux, a class-leader in quality and reliability. You can rely on Electrolux to give you years of trouble free service with your appliance.
The Electrolux 601852 XBMF20AST6 mixer is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your Electrolux equipment is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley kitchens.
For further information please download the brochure using the link above or please call us on 0044 (0)117 405 7580.