• Two year parts and labour warranty.
• A built-in water softener, salt refill at the front for easy use.
• An atmospheric boiler for a scorching 84°C rinse.
• Doesn’t matter what your water’s doing, you get 84°C all the time!
• Guaranteed wash and rinse temperatures.
• Washes 40 baskets or 720 plates in an hour. That’s a lot of plates!
• 90, 120 or 240 second wash cycle - you choose.
• Soft Start feature to protect your delicate items.
• A class A air gap to stop the nasties getting back into your water.
• WASH > pause > RINSE! Stops dirty water dropping on your cleans.
• Clever fault diagnosis.
• 3 litres of rinse water per basket.
• Double insulated so it’s quiet and keeps the heat in.
• WASH SAFE green light tells you when the rinse is done.
• Three or single phase, you can switch it on site.
• Detergent and rinse aid dispenser in-built.
• Low noise for front of house washing.
• IPX4(Ingress Protection), so it’s easy to clean without short circuiting something.
• WRAS approved.
• Drain pump already fitted.
• Stainless nozzles for great cleaning.
• Removable wash arms, so it’s easy to clean.
• Round corners in the wash tank to avoid the gunge build-up.
• Boiler dumps stagnant water after long periods for squeky-clean hygiene.
• Made from 304 AISI stainless steel.
• Available for Express Delivery to you in 48 hours.
The Electrolux 502034 undercounter dishwasher is a front-loading dishwasher with a softener. It offers lowered costs in energy and water consumption, and comes highly recommended!
The most important features of this dishwasher are:
• An integral softener, with front loading salt refill, so it's easy to use.
• Wash Safe control, a green light confirms when everything has been rinsed properly.
• A high efficiency Type A air gap.
• An integral drain pump.
• An integral rinse booster pump.
• An integral detergent dispenser.
• An integral rinse aid dispenser.
Don't forget that you'll need some kind of water treatment, or Electrolux won't give you a warranty. They come along and check out the installation before giving you a two year warranty on parts and labour in the UK.
The Electrolux 502034 is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your dishwasher is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley kitchens.
For further information please download the brochure using the link above or please call us on 0044 (0)117 405 7580.
Watch the Electrolux green&clean undercounter dishwasher video