Electrolux 391278 900XP 4 Zone Induction Boiling Top. Model number: E9INEH4008
• Glass ceramic cooking surface with 4 independently controlled induction zones with a power of 5 kW per zone.
• Almost the entire surface of the ceramic plate can be used without ?dead? spots.
• One indicating lamp for each zone located on control console.
• Induction plates endowed with overheating safety device.
• Power to the individual zones can be set with progressive output i.e. fine regulation at the lower and larger progress at the upper levels.
• Low heat dissipation to the kitchen.
• The smooth glass ceramic plate is not directly heated so there is no burning on cooking surface.
• IPX5 water protection.
• Unit is 930 mm deep to give a larger working surface area.
• All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
• AISI 304 stainless steel worktop 2mm thick.
• Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
The Electrolux 391278 900XP 4 Zone Induction Boiling Top is everything you would expect from Electrolux, a class-leader in quality and reliability. You can rely on Electrolux to give you years of trouble free service with your appliance.
The Electrolux 391278 900XP 4 Zone Induction Boiling Top is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your Electrolux equipment is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley kitchens.
For further information please download the brochure using the link above or please call us on 0044 (0)117 405 7580.