The Electrolux 371016 E7ECEH4RE0 is a unique 4 element range and is a very popular product. This brand of range is great value, and comes highly recommended!
· The four round 2.6kW cast-iron plates are hermtically sealed to the one-piece top.
· Base compartment consists of an electric standard oven with thick oven door for heat insulation, positioned beneath the base plate.
· Electric oven to have separate thermostats for top and bottom heating elements.
· Stainless steel oven chamber with 3 levels of runners to accomodate 2/1 GN shelves (2 steam pans).
· Ribbed enamelled steel oven base plate.
· Oven thermostat adjustable from 140 °C to 300 °C.
· The special design of the control knob system guarantees against water infiltration.
· IPX 4 water protection.
· All exterior panels in Stainless Steel with Scotch Brite finishing.
· One piece pressed 1.5 mm work top in Stainless steel.
· Model has right-angled side edges to allow flush fitting joints between units, eliminating gaps and possible dirt traps.
The Electrolux 371016 is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your range is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley kitchens.
For further information please download the brochure using the link above or please call us on 0044 (0)117 405 7580.
Watch the Electrolux 900XP and 700XP modular cooking video