• Two year parts and labour warranty.
• A reduced power cycle.
• Manual cooking mode - you choose the settings.
• Humidity control to reduce water and energy waste.
• air-o-flow for even cooking.
• Comes with a trolley rack for 21GN pans with a door shield.
• air-o-clean self cleaning - no more scrubbing!
• Cooking temperature probe.
• Different fan speeds from fast to delicate for baking.
• Regeneration mode.
• Nice round corners in the chamber, so it’s easy to clean.
• IPX5 (Ingress Protection), so it’s easy to clean without short circuiting something.
• A super-insulated glass door.
• Easy to service with a swing hinge door.
• Made from 304 AISI stainless steel.
The Electrolux 268305 combination oven is the largest level B air-o-steam™ oven, so called as it is not as advanced as the Touchline range. It is still a superb oven, offering solid value, and comes highly recommended!
Electrolux air-o-steam™ combis will satisfy the cooking needs of most restaurants, clubs, schools and colleges where basic menus are prepared. The air-o-steam™ range offers everything from a 6 1/1 up to a 40 1/1 Gastronorm oven, and they come with loads of accessories, including fat filters, different bases, stands and cleaning add-ons.
The air-o-steam™ combis are part of the Electrolux cook and chill systems, together with air-o-chill™ blast chillers/freezers, so it's pretty flexible. This model holds 20 2/1 or 40 1/1 Gastronorm containers, and has an automatic self-clean facility. Don't forget that you'll need some kind of water treatment, or Electrolux won't give you a warranty. They come along and check out the installation before giving you a two year warranty on parts and labour in the UK.
The Electrolux 268305 is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your combination oven is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley kitchens.
For further information please download the brochure using the link above or please call us on 0044 (0)117 405 7580.
Watch the Electrolux air-o-steam™ combination oven video