• Two year parts and labour warranty.
• A reduced power cycle.
• Manual cooking mode - you choose the settings.
• Automatic cooking mode - auto pilot cooking.
• Programs cooking mode - store up to 1000 recipes.
• Customised display - make it do what you want, how you want.
• air-o-flow for even cooking.
• air-o-clean self cleaning - no more scrubbing!
• air-o-clean green functions to save the planet!
• air-o-clima™ lambda controlled humidity.
• A 6-point core temperature probe.
• USB connection for HACCP and FSC data, upload recipes.
• Food safe control monitors to HACCP standards, available on request.
• Sous-vide USB probe, available on request.
• Comes with a tray rack for 1/1GN pans.
• A MultiTimer function - manage up to 14 cooking cycles sequentially.
• Different fan speeds from fast to delicate for baking.
• Comes with a spray hose.
• Nice round corners in the chamber, so it’s easy to clean.
• IPX5 (Ingress Protection), so it’s easy to clean without short circuiting something.
• A super-insulated glass door with easy-release inner glass.
• Easy to service with a swing hinge door.
• Made from 304 AISI stainless steel.
The Electrolux 267302 combination oven is a mid size Touchline combi oven, which is the most advanced Electrolux combi. These ovens have so many features quite frankly, if you use them all, you’ve got too much time on your hands!
Electrolux Touchline combis are used by two very different chef demographics. Many chefs use them to do all the work for them, on auto-pilot. They want to set the oven to work and walk away to manage other busy kitchen areas. Then there are the ‘chef-geeks’ who want to use every possible setting, parameter, variation and sequence to experiment with menus and new ideas. Whichever category you fall into, the Touchline will make life much easier. They are perfect for institutional and hospital catering, with HACCP data and monitoring features, but also for smaller a la carte restaurants and fine dining. The Touchline range offers everything from a 6 1/1 up to a 40 1/1 Gastronorm oven, and they come with loads of accessories, including fat filters, different bases, stands and cleaning add-ons.
The Touchline combis are part of the Electrolux cook and chill systems, together with air-o-chill™ blast chillers/freezers, so they are pretty flexible. This model holds 10 1/1 Gastronorm containers, and has an automatic self-clean facility. Don't forget that you'll need some kind of water treatment, or Electrolux won't give you a warranty. They come along and check out the installation before giving you a two year warranty on parts and labour in the UK.
The Electrolux 267302 is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your combination oven is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley kitchens.
For further information please download the brochure using the link above or please call us on 0044 (0)117 405 7580.
Watch the Electrolux Touchline combination oven video