Bakers Pride Countertop Deck Oven Features
• 5¼ or 133mm deck height with hearth stone.
• 4.75Kw or 9.5Kw power consumption.
• Three or single phase.
• Separate top and bottom heat controls.
• 15 or 60 minute pizza or bake alarms.
• 93° - 371° C of controlled heat.
• 4” legs for countertop operation.
• Stainless steel exterior for easy cleaning.
• Available for the UK and export markets.
• Standard voltage and gas type.
The Bakers Pride EP and EB series electric deck ovens are for cooking a lot of pizzas, baking or roasting. They have a glass window in the door and can be stacked up to 4 high.
The most important features of these ovens are:
• A large oven space, independent controls on double deck models
• Glass windows and spring balanced doors.
• 15 or 60 minute timers.
• Can be mounted on a counter or a Bakers Pride convection oven.
• Stainless steel on the outside for easy wipe clean surfaces.
The Bakers Pride EB-2-2828 is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your oven is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley kitchens.
For further information please download the brochure using the link above or please call us on 0044 (0)117 405 7580.