Bakers Pride Countertop Deck Oven Features
• 5" or 127mm deck minimum height.
• 40, 45 or 60,000 BTU models.
• Energy-efficient thermostat.
• 1" Cordierite ceramic hearth.
• Auto start features (optional).
• 149° - 343° C or 287° of controlled heat.
• Stainless steel exterior for easy cleaning.
• Available for the UK and export markets.
• Standard voltage and gas type.
The Bakers Pride GP gas countertop deck ovens come with 1” Cordierite ceramic decks. The bottom deck is great for quick baking, while the upper decks are better for slow baking.
The most important features of these countertop ovens are:
• The big deck height.
• Modulating thermostat which saves you energy.
• Option thermostats for baking or roasting at lower temperatures.
• Heat flow offers different chamber heats, giving a lot of flexibility.
• Stainless steel on the outside for easy wipe clean surfaces.
The Bakers Pride GP-62-HP is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your oven is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley kitchens.
For further information please download the brochure using the link above or please call us on 0044 (0)117 405 7580.