Electrolux Thermaline 586614 Steam Rectangular Boiling Pan 200 litre Hygienic Profile Backsplash. Model number: PBEN20SKCO
• Kettle is suitable to boil steam poach braise or simmer all kinds of produce.
• Square inner kettle allows working with stacked Gastronorm containers which facilitate loading and unloading operations.
• Produce is uniformly heated in the vessel by an indirect heating system using saturated steam.
• Isolated upper well rim avoids risk of harm for the user.
• Large capacity food tap enables safe and effortless discharging of contents.
• Self-contained steam-source: a booster feeds steam directly into the double jacket.
• Discharge tap is very easy to disassemble and clean.
• High-quality thermal insulation of the pan saves energy and keeps operating ambient temperature low.
• IPX6 water resistant.
• Built in temperature sensor to precisely control the cooking process.
• USB connection to easily update the software upload recipes and download HACCP data.
• Cooking vessel in 1.4435 (AISI 316L) stainless steel. Double-jacket in 1.4404 (AISI 316L) stainless steel designed to operate at a pressure of 1.5 bar.
• External panelling and internal frame made of 1.4301 (AISI 304) stainless steel.
• External steam feeding; 15 bars working pressure.
• 2" diameter discharge tap for rapid emptying of the well.
• Minimised presence of narrow gaps for easier cleaning of the sides to meet the highest hygiene standards.
• Can be prearranged for energy optimisation or external surveillance systems (optional).
The Electrolux Thermaline 586614 Steam Rectangular Boiling Pan 200 litre Hygienic Profile Backsplash is everything you would expect from Electrolux, a class-leader in quality and reliability. You can rely on Electrolux to give you years of trouble free service with your appliance.
The Electrolux Thermaline 586614 Steam Rectangular Boiling Pan 200 litre Hygienic Profile Backsplash is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your Electrolux equipment is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley kitchens.
For further information please download the brochure using the link above or please call us on 0044 (0)117 405 7580.