Electrolux Thermaline 586457 Steam Boiling Pan 100lt Hygienic Profile Backsplash with Tap
• Kettle is suitable to boil steam poach braise or simmer all kinds of produce.
• Produce is uniformly heated in the vessel by an indirect heating system using saturated steam.
• Max pressure of inner jacket at 15 bar; minimum working pressure at 0.5 bar.
• Kettle is jacketed up to 134 mm from upper rim.
• Isolated upper well rim avoids risk of harm for the user.
• Safety valve avoids overpressure of the steam in the jacket.
• Large capacity food tap enables safe and effortless discharging of contents.
• Self-contained steam-source: a booster feeds steam directly into the double jacket.
• Discharge tap is very easy to disassemble and clean.
• High-quality thermal insulation of the pan saves energy and keeps operating ambient temperature low.
• IPX6 water resistant.
• Ergonomic vessel dimensions with a large diameter and shallow depth facilitates stirring and gentle food handling.
• Built in temperature sensor to precisely control the cooking process.
• USB connection to easily update the software upload recipes and download HACCP data.
• Cooking vessel in 1.4435 (AISI 316L) stainless steel. Double-jacket in 1.4404 (AISI 316L) stainless steel designed to operate at a pressure of 1.5 bar.
• External panelling and internal frame made of 1.4301 (AISI 304) stainless steel.
• Double-lined insulated lid in 1.4301 (AISI 304) stainless steel mounted on the cross beam of the unit counterbalanced by a hinge that remains open in all positions.
• External steam feeding; 15 bars working pressure.
• Safety thermostat protects against low water level in the double jacket.
• 2" diameter discharge tap for rapid emptying of the well.
• Integrated water mixing tap to make water filling and pan cleaning operations easier.
• Minimised presence of narrow gaps for easier cleaning of the sides to meet the highest hygiene standards.
• Front-mounted inclined led ?TOUCH? control panel with recessed deep drawn casing features self-explanatory display functions which guide operator throughout the cooking process: simultaneous display of actual and set temperature as well as set cooking time and remaining cooking time; real time clock; ?SOFT? control for gentle heating up for delicate food; 9 power simmering levels from gentle to heavy boiling; timer for deferred start; error display for quick trouble-shooting.
• Possibility to store recipes in single or multiphase cooking process with different temperature settings.
• Can be prearranged for energy optimisation or external surveillance systems (optional).
• 98% recyclable by weight; packaging material free of toxic substances.
The Electrolux Thermaline 586457 Steam Boiling Pan 100lt Hygienic Profile Backsplash with Tap is everything you would expect from Electrolux, a class-leader in quality and reliability. You can rely on Electrolux to give you years of trouble free service with your appliance.
The Electrolux Thermaline 586457 Steam Boiling Pan 100lt Hygienic Profile Backsplash with Tap is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your Electrolux equipment is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley kitchens.
For further information please download the brochure using the link above or please call us on 0044 (0)117 325 0588.