Electrolux Thermaline 586207 Electric Tilting Pressure Braising Pan 60lt Wall mounted with CTS
• Multifunctional cooking appliance used for roasting pot-roasting braising simmering boiling pressure cooking and steaming.
• Pan size is GN compliant.
• Easy to clean cooking surface due to large-radius edges and corners.
• Thermoblock heating system for optimal temperature distribution and high temperature stability.
• Pan bottom with two individually adjustable heating zones each with a temperature sensor.
• Safety mechanism prevents lid from opening even in case of voluntary attempt when cooking under pressure.
• Temperature sensors provides efficient temperature control: the power is supplied as and when required to keep the set temperature value without exceeding it.
• Safety valve on the lid avoids overpressure in the food compartment.
• Cooking with a working pressure of 0.45 bar reduces cooking times.
• IPX6 water resistant.
• Optimum heat distribution in the food provides best cooking results in terms of taste colour and consistency and in terms of vitamin preserving.
• Overnight cooking: saving electricity and time.
• High-quality thermal insulation of the pan saves energy and keeps operating ambient temperature low.
• Motorized variable pan tilting with "SOFT STOP". Tilting and pouring speeds can be precisely adjusted. Pan can be tilted over 90° to facilitate pouring and cleaning operations.
• "Pressure function": once the pressure lid is locked the system automatically regulates itself.
• Built in temperature sensor to precisely control the cooking process.
• Core Temperature Sensor (CTS): multi-sensor food probe 6 sensors 05 °C accuracy provides efficient temperature control. The power is supplied as and when required to keep the set temperature value without exceeding it and once reached the food is ready to be served.
• No overshooting of cooking temperatures fast reaction.
• USB connection to easily update the software upload recipes and download HACCP data.
• External panelling and internal frame made of 1.4301 (AISI 304) stainless steel.
• Multipurpose non-stick cooking surface in 18 mm thick compound: 3 mm shot-blasted 1.4404 (AISI 316L) stainless steel surface seamlessly welded to the mild steel bottom.
• Entire pan tub made in 1.4301 (AISI 304) stainless steel single-piece deep drawn.
• Double-lined insulated lid in 1.4301 (AISI 304) stainless steel mounted on the cross beam of the unit counterbalanced by a hinge that remains open in all positions.
• 15 mm thick heating layer concealed below the entire pan bottom to provide high thermal diffusion and heat storage properties.
• Water mixing tap is available as optional accessory to make water filling and pan cleaning easier.
• Heatproof handle with non-slip surface.
• Front-mounted inclined led ?TOUCH? control panel with recessed deep drawn casing features self-explanatory display functions which guide operator throughout the cooking process: simultaneous display of actual and set temperature as well as set cooking time and remaining cooking time; real time clock; ?SOFT? control for gentle heating up for delicate food; 9 power simmering levels from gentle to heavy boiling; timer for deferred start; error display for quick trouble-shooting.
• Pressure lid fitted with a proven fast-acting lock which is simple and safe in operation.
• "Boiling" or "Braising" mode functions.
• Minimised presence of narrow gaps for easier cleaning of the sides to meet the highest hygiene standards.
• Can be prearranged for energy optimisation or external surveillance systems (optional).
• 98% recyclable by weight; packaging material free of toxic substances.
The Electrolux Thermaline 586207 Electric Tilting Pressure Braising Pan 60lt Wall mounted with CTS is everything you would expect from Electrolux, a class-leader in quality and reliability. You can rely on Electrolux to give you years of trouble free service with your appliance.
The Electrolux Thermaline 586207 Electric Tilting Pressure Braising Pan 60lt Wall mounted with CTS is certified for use in most countries and can be ordered at different voltages to suit your commercial kitchen. We export catering equipment to all countries in the world so customising your Electrolux equipment is not a problem. This item may also be suitable for use in galley kitchens.
For further information please download the brochure using the link above or please call us on 0044 (0)117 325 0588.